Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yay


Well what can I say? Check your emails often readers. That's what I have to say. I know I don't check mine regularly because it's mostly junk and rejection letters. Tonight though I thought I would do a little clean up of my inbox before bed. Sure there was the usual suspects, bill notifications, pill offers for fixing body parts I don't have, and even one rejection letter.

There was one piece of good news. I got an acceptance letter from a publishing company interested in the second installment of Crystal Chronicles. It took me a minute to recognize what it was because it was clear back in September that I contacted this company. I couldn't remember which book I had submitted to them it had been so long.

I'm so excited I would be screaming at the top of my lungs and dancing through my apartment. Unfortunately I've been up since three A.M. and it's now what we call quiet time at our complex. Moral of the story? Check your email often, you never know when good news will crop up amid the junk. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment